Friday, January 9, 2015

Surprise

I went to the Activity Directors office to talk to her one afternoon. Her office is in the activity room and is an opened space. I sat with my back to the room talking to her. She got up and walked out and I picked up an Avon book to look at. Out of the corner of my eye I saw a man come up and get something out of the coat on the back of my chair. I thought it was my maintenance man who I have known for a long time and like to tease. I said "are you trying to touch me" and when he said "no" I knew I was busted. The voice was not who I thought it was. I turned around and it was someone else. The Activity Director was standing there laughing and I quickly said I'm sorry I thought you were someone else and hurried out of the room.

No comments:

Post a Comment