Thursday, August 29, 2013

Things That Make Us Laugh

If you work in long term care there are always those residents that frustrate us to no end with either their words or behaviors. I want to tell a couple of stories about what these residents drive us to. My first story is one that one of my nurses told me. She said that she had had a couple of trying days with one particular resident over the previous week. The night before she said, I had a dream with you in it. My first thought was OMG. The nurse told me that in the dream I told her she could hit him with a broom as long as she used the bristle end not the handle. It was even funnier because the nurse saying this is such a sweet kind person that never raises her voice. I hope to share more stories on the post.

No comments:

Post a Comment